Scalp micropigmentation creates the illusion of naturally dense hair and camouflages larger baldness with a shaved head effect.
MedicoDerm, present in Belgium and Spain, specializes in super-realistic scalp Trico pigmentation, to restore self-esteem to those who lack hair.
Scalp micropigmentation procedures performed by MedicoDerm
MedicoDerm is a scalp trico pigmentation institute known throughout Europe. All of our actions are done with great precision and a super-realistic approach.
The effect is undetectable. Even up close.
Hair without side effects
Micropigmentation is a non-invasive, reversible treatment with immediate results.
Advantages of micropigmentation compared to hair transplantation
- Leaves scars
- There is never enough
- Healing takes several weeks
- Damages your existing hair
- Done all at once with no possibility of correction
- Leaves no trace not even redness
- Up to 100,000 reconstructed hairs
- The result is visible immediately
- The pigments absorb in a few years
- You can doze off during the procedure
- Leaves existing hair intact
- Progressive support
The perfect complement to other treatments
Scalp micropigmentation is not necessarily opposed to other hair regrowth or hair transplant treatments. It is also often considered as a complementary solution, to reinforce the results of other treatments.
Without the case of a hair transplant, for example, we densify the hair, which is often still sparse. The most important transplants involve 5,000 to 10,000 follicular units, while micropigmentation restores up to 100,000, or ten times more.
The second element of complementary of micropigmentation with the graft is that it camouflages the scars left by the scalp samples at the back of the head.
A scalp micropigmentation for a visible change
The increase in hair density or the creation of new hair by trico pigmentation is so natural that those around our patients notice a significant change in their smiles and attitudes without being able to put their finger on what has really changed.
Trico pigmentation or micropigmentation?
It is more a choice of vocabulary than of treatment. Originally, however, these were two distinct techniques:
- Trico pigmentation came from Italy and was inspired by permanent make-up processes with the search for an ultra-realistic effect
- Micropigmentation, of Anglo-Saxon origin, was closer to the world of tattooing and appealed by the greater stability of pigments over time
Today, the two techniques have evolved so well that they have blended with the best they offered. At MedicoDerm, we know both protocols to guarantee customers to have a so-called natural result that does not reveal any external intervention.